technical set-up in the auditorium
Please find an overview of the technical possibilities of our first auditorium below. The technical set-up of our second (new) auditorium will be online soon.
characteristics of the auditorium
Flat concrete floor with a parquet floor measuring 7 m wide and 9 m deep in the middle. A black vinyl dance floor is available to cover the entire floor. The back and side walls are black. The auditorium can be completely darkened. The changing rooms have a toilet and two showers, and can accommodate 8 people.
- Floor area: approx. 18.4 x 11.4 m
- Stage area: 11 x 11.4 m
- Space between balconies: 7.5 m
- Backstage approx. 30 m2
- Proscenium: 7.5 m (wide) x 5.5 m (high)
- Backstage height: 8.65 m
- Free height of backstage area beneath fixed rig: 6.5 m
- Free height under balconies: 3.28 m
- Free height in auditorium: 6.8 m
- Delivery entrance: 3.3 m (high) x 2.5 m (wide)
- Auditorium doors: 2 m (high) x 1.53 m (wide)
Supply 380/220 V 3F+N63
- 128 connections in multi-cable system of which 88 ceiling connections and 40 floor connections
- Allen&Heath QU24 digital mixing desk
- Allen&Heath Wizard 16:2 analogue mixing desk
- 2 SONY-CDPXE270 CD players
- 6 x Shure SM-58
- 3 x Shure SM-57
- 1 x CAD-95 condenser mic
- 8 K&M microphone stands
- Microphone extension cables
- 2 fixed 8-channel multi-blocks backstage
- mobile 8-channel and 24-channel stage blocks
- Thomann ‘The Box’ PA502 FoH system: passive full-range system 400W, 8 ohms, speakon 70cm/48.5cm/46cm (HxBxD) black, 26kg
- 2 active Mackie SRM1801 subs
- 2 USA 1310 QSC amplifiers
- 1 hard patch
- 2 dimmer packs: 2 x 12 channel type ADB MIKAPACK MIK30/123M/C (24 circuits, 3kW)
- 1 ADB MP30/123M/C Memopack dimmer pack, 12 circuits 1kW
- 1 RVE LT Hydra Scan compact 24 lighting desk
- 1 Cantor type lighting desk
Maximum number of seats: 130
technical set-up in auditorium
The existing balconies are only used as a technical area and are fitted with cable ducts to serve the electrical installation. There are three moveable lighting rigs: composite structural beams with a free height below of 6.20 metres and a maximum permitted weight of 900 kg of distributed load (100 kg load at any specific point).
The auditorium has a fourth moveable lighting rig with a maximum load capacity of 750 kg and a distributed load of 78kg/m.
Furthermore, there is a moveable working rig with a free height below of 4.45 metres and a maximum permitted weight of 130 kg of distributed load.
The balconies have mounting brackets all around (height: 3.26m)
- 2 kW spotlights: 4 PC 2000W spotlights, type ADB Europe C203
- 1 kW spotlights: 4 Fresnell 1000 W ADB Europe F101
- 18 PC spotlights: 1000W type ADB Europe C101
- 8 profile spotlights: 1000W type ADB Europe DS101
- 4 profile spotlights: 800W type ADB /Warp/12-30°
- 12 cyclorama fittings: 1000W type ADB ACP 1001
- 12 PAR 64 CP 61 1000W
- 14 PAR 64 CP 62 1000W
- 4 Manfrotto ST 111U light stands from 1.46 m to 3 m
- All spotlights are fitted with barn doors, clamps, a safety cable, irises and gobo holders.
- Fixed electrical screen at the back of the auditorium
- Cables as required
- DVD players
If you have any questions, contact Ms An De Hondt on +32 (0)15 20 37 80 or +32 (0)479 31 57 24.